Learn to make dessert miniatures in just 2-3 hours with easy, flexible air dry clay.
Highlights of the workshop:
- Imported Clay
- no mess with this clay
- Light weight clay
- This clay can also be used for decorative purpose.
5 miniatures and a mason jar.
Duration: 2-1/2 hrs
Cake miniatures workshop
- Learn to use air dry clay
- Learn to make 10 Types of clay
- Learn how to make cream for the cakes
- Learn how to add textures on cakes
- Learn how to add colours
- Learn how to add layers on cakes
🍰🎂TAKE AWAY🎂🍰 10 cake miniatures
Duration: 8 to 9 hours
Terracotta jewellery is one of the oldest form of jewellery in the world.
It dates back to Harappa and Mohenjodaro civilization. There had been several necklaces, earrings, studs, pendants, bracelets and bangles found by archaeologists. Terracotta literally means baked earth and it is made up of natural clay. Several ancient sculptures made out of terracotta are still intact. It is also used to create jewellery and handicrafts.
Terracotta jewellery is in vogue as an accessory with traditional as well as contemporary casual wear. This art continues to thrive in India. The uniqueness of terracotta lies in the fact that it can be mounded in different wars before baking. Terracotta jewellery can be painted in beautiful colours. It creates exotic style along with elegance and rustic appeal.
Learn the ancient art of terracotta making which in turn could be turned into a business for many…
FULL HANDS ON EXPERIENCE
– clay preparation
– creating various shapes and impressions with final finishes
– clay baking (at home method)
– painting the final products
– completion of final product – ready to wear
JEWELLERY TO BE COVERED IN THE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE
– pendants (8 – 10 types)
– bracelets and bangles
– Earings (8-10 types)
– anklets and much more
– fridge magnets
– decorative items
Duration : 20-25 hours